Where does this orange fuel relay wire go??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I found the same one on my truck wrapped in electrical tape and stuffed inside the loom. I assumed it was something aftermarket.
I may be wrong but I think that bundle is for the optional trailer wiring.I had to undo that bundle on wifey's Burb and connect it to one of those studs on the relay box to get power to the rear of her vehicle.There also is another bundle at the rear of the vehicle where those trailering wires terminate,suitable to connect a trailer connecter.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The diagram would not show spare wires. It would be diagramed out in the schematic with a note stating " optional " or " Suburban, Utility" something to designate if it was a model unique installation.
Yes the diagram is your map , but you really should trace where that orange came from to identify where it should go.
The only wire taped bundles from factory generally , we're Camper lighting power( in left stake pocket or under left front bed ) , and trailer wire bundle ( taped up under bed near license plate.