Where does your exhaust exit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I don't know if there's already a thread on this, but where does everyone have their exhaust exiting? I ran duals out to my fenders with 2.5" 70s Trans Am splitter tips (I'm a Pontiac guy first, have owned 15 second gens, currently down to one :frown:), I like the hidden look...I need to get a directly behind pic, can't really see them in this one. This is my current setup
You must be registered for see images attach

Here's my first setup when I had the smallblock (I did all new exhaust when I did my swap) and had the tips turned out 90 degrees, I didn't like how you could see the pipe and had it tucked on the new setup

Same setup but rotated the tips to a 45 degree angle

Let's see ya'lls! Pics if ya got 'em.

Last edited:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Behind the pass side tire, stock location 3" exhaust to a 4" tip

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have true duals and I have mine come out right beside the hitch which is kind of conventional, but I like it there. My old truck had duals but exited behind each rear tires and they always had mud caked up on them. The only way I'd have them come out in a different spot other than beside the hitch was if I had a diesel or hot rod.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Single behind passenger rear tire, 2.25" piping to 2.75" SS tip

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Maybe I should have mentioned pics if you had em...that was kind of my point for the thread haha

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I have true duals and I have mine come out right beside the hitch which is kind of conventional, but I like it there. My old truck had duals but exited behind each rear tires and they always had mud caked up on them. The only way I'd have them come out in a different spot other than beside the hitch was if I had a diesel or hot rod.

I hear ya on that. If I had a 4WD it wouldn't come out behind the tires