What to get 2" body lift or RC 2-3"

Which one?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dont mean to hijack your tread but where can you get the 2" bl for these trucks? i just put 315s on mine and cranked the t-bars but i still rub just slightly and dont really wanna cut more than i already have.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I believe Performance Accessories is a supplier of a 2" body lift for our model trucks but I could be mistaken and if your not wanting to go that high someone on this site made there own 1.5" BL using Zone blocks IIRC.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
performance does, summit does or has them, amazon, strretsideauto, maybe jcwhitney, maybe even zone?

Z71LOVE

Reaction score
if you decide to go with 2" BL post pics I've been wanting to do the same thing

Nylanderz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Borrowing this thread and i hope for some help! Also new to this forum so this is actually my first post here.
I've got a 1997 Silverado 6.5TD 4x4 and i want to throw on some Mickey Thompson III's and 33" tires,but for that to look good i would like to raise the truck up abit,like 3". How would i BEST achieve that 3" lift? I've read this thread but only got confused..
I Don't want a bad ride,nor do i want it to be fast and cheap with no quality, i want all the angles and what-not to stay good so no unnormal wear on joints and all comes up.
Help is much greatly appreciated!

Fredrik from a snowy sweden :)

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
You are going to want a body lift and to crank the front end level with the stock rear then. Is it a 1500 or 2500?

Nylanderz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a 1500,all stock except aftermarket exhaust and an aftermarker alarmsystem & keyless-entry. 3rd owner since imported new to sweden in late -97. Always done the services on workshops, so all the services done since -97 is in the books with receipts. Only the owner before me has dropped over 20k dollars into it, plus buying it in -04 for 30,000 dollars. Would like to have some inputs on what bodylifts to get and what actually fits without being to much pain in the.. :p SummitRacing seems like a good and reliable place to get parts, they also ship to sweden, but i guess there are more companys that ships internationally..

Anyone that would like to help me out feel free to send me a PM and we could talk! :)

/nylanderz