What to get 2" body lift or RC 2-3"

Which one?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
yup i agree. youre gonna want more no matter what. do it right and then youll have some parts to sell when its time for a sas . lol ask me HOW I KNOW?

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
i personally dont like how much frame shows with a body lift. a suspension lift is more solid. im not sure whats in a 2-3 in lift but you could always get the bigger torsion keys and do a small block lift in the rear

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bigger torsion keys do nothing they are the same as aftermarket keys and they do nothing. They aint even "bigger" they are only reindexed. The rc kit has nothing, a small diff. drop, upper control arms, torsion keys and/or bars, add a leafs or blocks for out back, that's it. Nothing like the real lift kits that give you what they claim, even the 4 inch rc aint worth it, it's the same as the 6 inch about 40 or 50 dollar difference and no rear add a leafs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor1981

Reaction score
If it helps, mine is bone stock, and it is not getting touched until I can by a good quality 6" sups lift. (as long as 6" still allows it to go in the garage)

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
bigger torsion keys do nothing they are the same as aftermarket keys and they do nothing. They aint even "bigger" they are only reindexed. The rc kit has nothing, a small diff. drop, upper control arms, torsion keys and/or bars, add a leafs or blocks for out back, that's it. Nothing like the real lift kits that give you what they claim, even the 4 inch rc aint worth it, it's the same as the 6 inch about 40 or 50 dollar difference and no rear add a leafs.

Well you learn something new everyday. i do agree with the whole 6" lift part, ive always thought if the lift is gonna be about the same in price why not go bigger? the small lifts seem almost pointless to me imo.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't beleive how many ppl are voting on the POS lift. It's an overpriced crank ppl crank up your freakin stock bars, buy their control arms and diff. drop that works and helps but the rest is BS.

KEYS DO NOTHING ON OBS 88-98 TRCUKS ETC.

you want to waste money that bad send it to me, it's gonna do the same thing, nothing. except put money in somebodys pocket.

LOL 26 ppl who want to waste their money.

Last edited:

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I would vote for neither, get a 2" block for the back and crank the front if your looking for something cheap. a bl gives you nothing without tires (why i dono if i want ot put mine on or not) and a 'proper' suspension lift is way expensive. running any lift with your susp fully cranked gives you the most clearence (not flex tho). too bad it is so hard on the front end parts, if it dosent get driven a whole lot i would crank it, block the back, or aal. and if you want to run bigger tires then go with the BL. as far as looks go, a bl dosent look terrible it just dosent really have any function without tires to match