What to get 2" body lift or RC 2-3"

Which one?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992door

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which one do you think i need to get. I like the way it sits now. I want to do one of the 2 because the front is just crank to just for my liking and i dont feel like cutting the bumper i just want more clearance. Which one and why??? I dont plan on getting bigger tires right now maybe later on a little wider.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
out of those choices the body lift. gap guard and paint frame. look super clean and front end will be super good shape.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
get the body lift its cheaper, and it will be fine,

Bama2door

Reaction score
Your not gonna be helping your front end anymore than what it's like now with the RC 2-3"...definitely go with a BL

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The fake suspension lifts are a total joke, cranking gets you the same thing.

GMCzar

Reaction score
Body lifts always seem to be a headache. Come up with the extra cash for the suspension lift.

smalfrey

Reaction score
Body lifts always seem to be a headache. Come up with the extra cash for the suspension lift.

I would agree with this but on a suspension lift this small it is more work that it is worth. Go with the body lift with gap gaurds and raise the bumpers. Most people won't be able to tell any differance then.