What muffler(s)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
my 44 don't rasp or crack? It is a lot quieter than I expected. I may be strait piped soon. IDK... I love borla on a v8 though

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I first got my truck it had a flowmaster on it not sure on series but it had a nice grumble to it didn't get real loud but u could hear it if it was coming your way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my K1500 Blazer has a decent note... came with a Cherry Bomb Extreme 7428 in place of the stock single muffler. I'll likely use the same when I upgrade to duals

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had 2 trucks with Magnaflow mufflers and I do not like them and will not buy another, they sound so much like a glass pack under a moderate load, I just can't stand them.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Love my flowmasters with 5 inch tips. Next go round will be dynamax bullets. They sound amazing on a v8!

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the sound of these trucks with dual straights and the stock cats

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have dual strait pipes, no cats, and a built 355 with magnaflow glass packs that are cut off under the bed about a foot past the cab and they are pretty loud but sound pretty good for where they exit. not too loud in the cab and only reverberate really bad when im at lower rpms and around what my speedo is saying like 35 to 40 mph. i am very pleased with them and they were reletively cheap at 30 bucks a piece from pep boys.