What did you do to your street truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Changed the timing set, timing cover gaskets, oil pan gasket, oil, and filter because of a timing cover oil leak. Had cam timing retard bad, felt like a new engine to me when I got it back on the road last night.

Played with my 2x4 in the snow. Nearly got it sideways infrot of a police officer...

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i consider my off road truck my street truck as well. it doesnt see much off road its more of a sleeper for me. but i got some peoples attention sliding around down grand river in 3rd gear, it was cold and wet there was no snow left lol.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I scored a used CheckMate FX Tonneau from Craigslist for $180.00 so since I was bored I put it on the truck knowing I'll have to remove it before taking the truck in for a repaint. It's pretty light and I was bored so what da hell.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I painted and fixed my tailgate handle today, I need to go to Advance tomorrow and get a new bezel to go around it. Thought about color matching it but decided to stick with black on Victory Red.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Gave her a new exhaust and gutted the cats, modded the o2 sensors to fake a good reading so no check engine light :D