What did you do to your street truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97sierra5.0

Reaction score
Drove her to work and gave her some de-icing washer fluid. It's fawkin cold and there's stuff falling from the sky.

Last edited:

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Wrecked it the other day and only broke plastic parts... Thats really good considering i went from on the road at around 85 to a ditch, then I aired it out over a driveway, put it back in the ditch, and landed on another driveway...

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrecked it the other day and only broke plastic parts... Thats really good considering i went from on the road at around 85 to a ditch, then I aired it out over a driveway, put it back in the ditch, and landed on another driveway...

I would have paid to see that.

Reaction score
Changed my cab lights to smoked lenses with amber led's. Found a place on ebay that sells them cheap, I thought they were going to be foreign made cheapo's and to my surprise they were Recon brand.

Plow truck got a little work today--new alternator, battery, belt tensionor, belt and remounted the plow frame up higher. Also cranked the torsion keys up to level her out.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Changed my cab lights to smoked lenses with amber led's. Found a place on ebay that sells them cheap, I thought they were going to be foreign made cheapo's and to my surprise they were Recon brand.

Plow truck got a little work today--new alternator, battery, belt tensionor, belt and remounted the plow frame up higher. Also cranked the torsion keys up to level her out.

Post up the link for the rest of us.