Well I bought another one :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
You'll love havin 2 trucks, i hardly put any miles on my 92 these last few summers. she only gets to see sunny spring/summer days and its nice cuz she stays clean all the time and doesnt get miled out lol

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
UPDATE: Didnt pass safety.:banghead: Previous Owner Must have got a hot safety. Cause It Needs 4 new tires, these ones are cracked, Rotors, Pads, Shoes, Wheel cylinder, Hardware kit. Oh well I still got a good deal on it. But I feel safer now that Im doing all the work.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
^Same here, we just have smog.

So in other words, CA doesn't care if you go kill yourself in an unsafe vehicle, but it better not have high emissions.

Yeah man, you still got a heck of a deal, especially considering higher prices of Canada, and the condition of the truck. Still looks good.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
So in other words, CA doesn't care if you go kill yourself in an unsafe vehicle, but it better not have high emissions

We use to have 'Motor Vehicle Safety' inspections here, too. Now we have 'Aircare'.
A vehicle can have it's lights off in two different directions, if it even has both lights working, 4 non-matched tires, one a snow tire, with 2 others bald, & the front end out of alignment or with the components so worn out, that it can hardly be driven in a straight line. One of three brake lights working, & no turn signals. Prius or 1-ton dually, doesn't matter.
Yet...It passed 'Aircare', so it's sharing the road with you & me.
The majority of cars or trucks around here are not much older than 20-25 years old, so most are quite efficient. Seems to me this a money grab by Big Brother.
Damn government dictating to us what they feel is important, without having a clue to what is relevant in the terms of public safety.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
UPDATE:Scored a New Headliner and visors for $20.00 Today at the wreckers, A new fuse panel cover to replace the blue one it had. Ordered all the new brake parts today , New parking lights, Corners and taillights should be in tomorrow. Still need to find a new grille shell. Threw my old stock headlights off the 99 on, after several hours of wet sanding and polishing. Look as good as new. I have been too busy to take new pics Ill get some up soon.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
red and white 2 tones are one of my favorites. looks good! (waiting for full build thread lol)