Well I bought another one :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I picked up another OBS. Its a 91 ECSB 2wd. Single owner. 305. It has 79,000 Miles ( 127,300km) All original. Only thing not is the paint But it was painted 5 years ago because he had the typical hood and roof clear coat flake, so he had a shop repaitn the entire truck. Its has no rust, Never seen winter, oiled yearly. Was used to tow a single horse trailer. Was stored for 2 years because he bought a New super Duty. I picked her up for $3800 , Just needs a safety, because it ran out 2 days before I picked it up. He was asking $4800.I spent 8 Hours cleaning it, mainly the interior which had ALOT ALOT of dust and dirt. Which still isnt all gone but will be good enough for now. I found horse hair, feed, dog hair, all kinds of stuff, but shes all clean now. This will be my winter/daily truck and will be maintained and oiled and kept Perfect. I plan to leave it stock with a few sublte changes. Also goes for a safety and registed and tagged tuesday.
On to the pics

BEFORE CLEANING

You must be registered for see images attach

After Cleaning pics COMING SOON

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
soooo...what kinda plans you have for that thing?

im really thinking about finding me a stock truck just to drive year round and start making mine nice

if i could find one that nice for that kinda price i would head to the bank right now...lol

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
I picked up another OBS. Its a 91 ECSB 2wd. Single owner. 305. It has 79,000 Miles ( 127,300km) All original. Only thing not is the paint But it was painted 5 years ago because he had the typical hood and roof clear coat flake, so he had a shop repaitn the entire truck. Its has no rust, Never seen winter, oiled yearly. Was used to tow a single horse trailer. Was stored for 2 years because he bought a New super Duty. I picked her up for $3800 , Just needs a safety, because it ran out 2 days before I picked it up. He was asking $4800.I spent 8 Hours cleaning it, mainly the interior which had ALOT ALOTY of dust and dirt. Which still isnt all gone but will be good enough for now. I found horse hair, feed, dog hair, all kinds of stuff, but shes all clean now. This will be my winter/daily truck and will be maintained and oiled and kept Perfect. I plan to leave it stock with a few sublte changes. Also goes for a safety and registed and tagged tuesday.
On to the pics

After Cleaning pics to come tomorrow

Congrats on the new acquisition!! LED those gauges red. :lol:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Shes Staying Pretty much stock. Gunna Possibly get a new grille shell, but an original, New stock Lights all around, New Mirrors, Cd player, spray in liner, K&n filter. true duals and thats about it. I want a nice clean original truck, I have the 99 to play with.

Last edited: