Well I bought another one :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SS rims totally make the truck. This paint scheme is something I'd do naughty things for, she's lookin great!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. Got the Front brakes done today and Finally Gave the black one a well needed bath , she is tucked back in the garage as the Red one took over as we were working on her. I Said I wouldnt lower the red one BUT the truck has so much rust underneath that I want to replace all the suspension components, next year. Upper and Lower Control arms, Moog Ball joints, Spindles ( I have 2 inch beltechs I am swapping out of the black truck for DJM's), New coils which are the stock ones from the black truck, New sway bars, new poly bushings, New shocks, and Out back I will be doing new leaf springs which will end up being 4 inch Drop leafs. So I have half the parts to lower it So I might as well. It will be the perfect height for a daily, and I will still be able to use it as a truck. I have many plans now. I will throw up new pics soon, of the interior and Better exterior shots. Im going tomorrow before work to get it Re-safetied and Get it registered Finally. After all is said and done I will have a clean nice reliable daily.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
A Couple 100 shots from the Photoshoot I did with the new truck

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/DroppedAsAChild20/New Truck/

A Few Shots

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: