Well I bought another one :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
red and white 2 tones are one of my favorites. looks good! (waiting for full build thread lol)

I dunno if I can make a build thread lol. I work at pace of full speend i never slow down to take pics during, usually after lol. I have done alot in 3 days. Every time iI go to take pics its too dark out after Im done. lol We'll see.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno if I can make a build thread lol. I work at pace of full speend i never slow down to take pics during, usually after lol. I have done alot in 3 days. Every time iI go to take pics its too dark out after Im done. lol We'll see.

haha yea. honestly it never even crosses my mind to take pics while im in the middle of something. i just focus on getting it done.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
UPDATE: So All The Brakes are F*cked. But We got the rear brakes done today, New drums, Shoes, Hardware, Lines, T-valve. Everything on the frame is either rusted to Sh*t or Seized. Tomorrow We are doing the front brakes. I need to pick up new calipers as these ones are Rusted and rotted to sh*t. But i have new pads, rotors, bearings, seals, etc all going in. Should be a good truck When Im done. Also threw on the 454 wheels for the safety, I have to order new tires for the steelies. Still looking for a new grille shell. I have Brand new taillights one, Polished headlights one, New corners and parking lights waiting to go on once I find a grille. Polsihed the cargo light aswell. Picked up a new Headliner and Visors for $20.00 at the wreckers. Well onto the Pics

You must be registered for see images attach