Well I bought another one :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I do love clean looking stock trucks.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of TBI :D Where things are simpler, but slower, and extremely reliable.

I can't believe the freaking guy didn't clean it out more esp. since he got a hell of a good deal selling it :nono: Very clean truck (after you got your hands on it) and it seems kind of rare.

The mirrors have to go though. What will you be using it for?

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
def get mirrors nice truck though

Thanks man For sure Mirros on are the list. Ive done alot so far and Ive only owned it for just over 24 hours lol

I think this truck on some SS wheels and a 4/6 drop would look killer. Just my $.02

Not gunna happen. I have my 99 as a toy, this is a daily/winter truck. And I have SS wheels but they are going on the 99 for winter storage, like they always do.

nice find Matt!! Too bad your in Canada or I would take those steels off your hands if you didnt want them lol

Thanks Corey. I will be keeping the steelies lol

I do love clean looking stock trucks.

Thanks man Me too. :lol:

Welcome to the wonderful world of TBI :D Where things are simpler, but slower, and extremely reliable.

I can't believe the freaking guy didn't clean it out more esp. since he got a hell of a good deal selling it :nono: Very clean truck (after you got your hands on it) and it seems kind of rare.

The mirrors have to go though. What will you be using it for?

Those pics are from when I picked it up. I have Cleaned it 10000000x more. New pics will be up soon. I dont mind the TBI. I still have ALOT of cleaning to do. It is kind of a rare truck. Mirrors are on the list among other things. This will be my daily/winter truck. Im glad to have an all around truck now. So the 99 can come out on nice days.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
lol Matt kinda like the first 24hrs when I got the Denali I think I left the dealership went to the shop and snagged up my tails and hids from my truck