Well, here I go again...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
So last night i found a temp solution to a major inconvenience i have with this truck. So when i bought it the rear fender wells were bent in... a lot. When i lowered the truck i had to cut out a big portion of both fender wells. For months now I've been just rolling like that which aside from making the bed mostly useless and spraying road grime all over my rear window hasn't hurt anything. However I have become tired of not being able to just throw stuff into the bed of the truck without worrying about it contacting the rear tires or falling through the holes. Yesterday my landlord said he had a free truck bed liner so naturally i snagged it up! this liner goes to a much newer chevy but with a bit of trimming i have made it fit well enough for now. yeah yeah i know bed liners suck blah blah blah... I plan to change the bed out eventually anyway so for now, in it goes.