Well, here I go again...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I would definatly make it a point to change those plugs lol if the po didnt know it was a v8 then he obviously never did it lol. Nice score though, definatly worth 600 biguns!

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
You bought a truck without looking under the hood? Lol. You like to live dangerously, for 400 bucks, I probably wouldn't have either.

That's exactly the kind of truck I need to find for my future body swap, looking forward to the build.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome. Glad to see you back on here, man! I started posting right around the time you were on less and less, but I always enjoyed your build threads. This one looks like it will be no exception. Welcome back!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I would definatly make it a point to change those plugs lol if the po didnt know it was a v8 then he obviously never did it lol. Nice score though, definatly worth 600 biguns!
Yeah this guy knew literally nothing about vehicles. I already have parts ordered for a full tune up lol
You bought a truck without looking under the hood? Lol. You like to live dangerously, for 400 bucks, I probably wouldn't have either.

That's exactly the kind of truck I need to find for my future body swap, looking forward to the build.
Not my first time either. Like I said I really planned just to flip it, I figured if he drove it to where we met it ran good enough for the money.
Awesome. Glad to see you back on here, man! I started posting right around the time you were on less and less, but I always enjoyed your build threads. This one looks like it will be no exception. Welcome back!
Thanks! I'm trying to get a little more active round these parts. And now that I have a 400 again it gives me an excuse to come back.

Sent from the hoopty!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Welcome back!! And for the money, that looks like a great deal!! Looking forward to seeing progress!