wanted....1" lift blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with it im sure you will be fine...

Dont worry about the jacking, im seriously thinking of just putting my 1 1/2" blocks back in today..... Can never make up my mind ha ha

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man I was off, the blocks are like 2" tall. sorry, if you can't find anything close or at a good price, you can take a over load leaf and cut it down and use it like a 1/2 zero rate lift block. i've done it in the past to level ride heights

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man I was off, the blocks are like 2" tall. sorry, if you can't find anything close or at a good price, you can take a over load leaf and cut it down and use it like a 1/2 zero rate lift block. i've done it in the past to level ride heights

Its all good, im unsure at this point of what i want to do. the 1" would be good and my 1 1/2" is too much... Now my problem is my U bolts are running out of thread and i need to figure something out quick. Might just buy new U bolts and run with the lean, it handles really good now :hmm:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some belltech 1" blocks somewhere from my S10 if you haven't already got some.....