wanted....1" lift blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get the fabtech off?

Sure did, this is with RC 4" lift spindles and no blocks........Got some cali to it :think: I like a lil bit of lean but not to sure about this much. I will drive it till i get my 1" blocks.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool, let me know, i already have the 1.5" blocks. they need to be 2.5" wide but mine actually measure 2 3/8ths. I wont need the U bolts, i have a new set my blocks came with.

Thanks.

You know, I forgot to look this morning, I'll check when I get home in a bit. S series and K series trucks both run 2.5" wide springs.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks and yes very slight rubbing when i turn and im not paying attention... i have a 4" grinder that will cure that problem!!

She will be looking better in a few hours, just dropped her off at Tintmasters :rocking:

Sweet, how dark are you going? what is the backspacing/offset of your wheels, and where exactly is it rubbing at?

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i always ran with 5% tint but now the police have there light meter and they are really using it so im going with legal 35% the BS is 4.5 and i think its rubbing on the lower part of the bumper which i will cut off and try to keep it looking clean...

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I hear you, all my vehicles prior to my two trucks now have been 5% all the way around, then when i got my z71 i got 20% on the front windows, then i got a ticket for that. so on my DD i got it done legal. but legal here is 40%.

so i have a question for you since you have this lift, I'm planning on converting my truck to 6lug, running the 4in spindle and stock nnbs 17's with no spacers. do you think i can run 33/12.50's with out rubbing much more than 285/70's? the only reason i want to run them is cause i want to get mtz's and the 33/12.50's are cheaper that 285/70's.

and sorry for all the questions.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
ok, i think I'm going to go for it, if they don't fit theres always :super hack:

sorry for thread jacking btw