want it louder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilrobb

Reaction score
I have stock manifolds and y-pipe,removed cat and straight piped to 3 inch in dual 3 inch out flowmaster dumped and its loud

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
my honest opinion, i got headers and changed all my tubing from 2.25 to 2.5. i did a cat delete, into two magnaflow mufflers, straight out the back with a cat back set up. Its the best sound ive heard yet! i meant no cats isnt legal, but no one checks.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Heh...not sure what size piping a 454 would have but I gotta say my 3500 has a nice rumble to it since its a stock 454 exhaust from y pipe back.