Visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Sorry man, didn't mean to hijack your thread, I was just using that as an example.

Sully, yeah, they're functional, only downsides to them are that they're fiberglass (not as strong as steel), and they're about $650. Other than that.....:drool:

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry man, didn't mean to hijack your thread, I was just using that as an example.

Sully, yeah, they're functional, only downsides to them are that they're fiberglass (not as strong as steel), and they're about $650. Other than that.....:drool:

No problem gmcyukondriver I like cowl hoods. Ive been thinking about getting one for mine.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think like mid to high 90's percentage on this site don't have them or don't like them, and like 4-5 percent have them or like em.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah this kid grew up here in my town his family moved to maine his mud truck is a peterbilt cab and nose on a ford chassis