Visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont like them in the least little bit. Theres some 16 year old punk down the street whos had a "walmart explosion" on his Dodge Ram, chrome stickers, euro tailights, chrome door edges, cowl hood,fake scoops, visor, wing on the bed.....the whole 9 yards......oh yeah, and a TAPOUT decal. To me, its guys like him that make the visor a wrong decision for me.....but GMCYUKON....whats this 442 hood you speak of????

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont like them in the least little bit. Theres some 16 year old punk down the street whos had a "walmart explosion" on his Dodge Ram, chrome stickers, euro tailights, chrome door edges, cowl hood,fake scoops, visor, wing on the bed.....the whole 9 yards......oh yeah, and a TAPOUT decal. To me, its guys like him that make the visor a wrong decision for me.....but GMCYUKON....whats this 442 hood you speak of????

It's a aftermarket hood that mocks the 69+ Olds 442's ram air equipped hood. They are a very attractive looking aftermarket hood option IMO!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a picture of a 442 style hood on a GMT400!

You must be registered for see images

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that dont look bad at all! But I'm lost... which visors are we talking about here? Window visors or the one that goes on the roof and hangs over the front like mean green's?

Edit: I see now VISOR not plural. A few of the posts threw me off track. Sorry guys! I really like the ones that are colormatched with the clearance lights in them... they look good on alot of the OOBS and OBS's around here.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I don't like them personally. A few friends of mine really like them, meh. You won't catch me dead with a visor on anything other than a Kenworth or Peterbuilt.

I actually passed on buying a truck simply because it had a visor and I dislike them. I'm glad I did, my 99 was cheaper and in better shape.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got him to send me some pics of it. this is the best he had and its dark outside.

You must be registered for see images attach