Visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I get asked on a daily basis why I don't have a visor on my truck. I answer simply because I don't really like them. Whats your inputs on them? I noticed a lot of you guys don't have them either.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I think if your truck had cheap chrome inbetween the doors and all around every line of the truck, big gay chrome tail lights, and tacky doorhandles - well then a visor would be suitable for the truck. :lol:

All jokes aside, there is 2 red RCSB's around here with visors, but they are owned by Mexicans, that's why I don't have one haha.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the visor i have on my 94', it fit's my trucks look. I don't have any gawdy stick on chrome or euro tail lights or anything ricey like that. I only like visors on certain trucks. In general i don't care for them on 95% of the trucks i see them on, but i do love the visor on mine :)

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the visor i have on my 94', it fit's my trucks look. I don't have any gawdy stick on chrome or euro tail lights or anything ricey like that. I only like visors on certain trucks. In general i don't care for them on 95% of the trucks i see them on, but i do love the visor on mine :)

For some reason I agree. Theres certain ex cab chevys i like them on. But on shortbeds they dont do much for me for some reason.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one on every truck and love them. I love my chrome and I'm fully american so deal with it.

I'd put one on any truck I own, everyone online hates them. All you ever see is haters and bashers, you come to my neck of the woods and you see them on alot of trucks, ppl here like chrome and visors and so do I.

RWSZ71

Reaction score
I have one on every truck and love them. I love my chrome and I'm fully american so deal with it.

I'd put one on any truck I own, everyone online hates them. All you ever see is haters and bashers, you come to my neck of the woods and you see them on alot of trucks, ppl here like chrome and visors and so do I.

Chrome and visors ftw!

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there is a chick driving around in what Sarah and I call the walmart explosion. It looks like she has every walmart mod she could find. She has also done the visor and the rear visor thing whatever its called. Her truck looks like ****! Im not sure if its the visor or the fact that everything on her truck looks like ass

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Where i'm from everyone but me has one to. lol. I think thats why im not a fan of them.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Oh don't get me wrong i love chrome! I restore and customize cars professionally for a living, so i deal with all kinds of chrome! lol The only chrome i don't like, as sully said, is the stuff you buy in the automotive section at the walmart! THAT is the stuff that i see the mexicans in there rangers and S10's rollin on 22's with around here lol

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Eh, I don't care for 'em, but I don't bash them because I know guys on here who like them, and they get crap for them as it is. Me, personally, never really seen the point of them, but everyone has their tastes, it's what makes things unique. If everyone liked the same thing, life would be boring.

I mean, I know guys who hate cowl hoods and others who love them. I used to like them, but after seeing the 442 hood, I'm saving my money. Pure, in-your-face, muscle look. :evillol: