Tyler's DD/plaything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'll have another one eventually. I just don't have the space or money for it right now. I've had like two solid interested people that wanted to know the whole story on the truck. I'm stripping the magnum today. That will be easy. Then the process begins for stripping what I can on this thing. I'm likely gonna leave the exhaust and MPFI spider on it. It needs those to run. I may grab some junkyard stuff like a stock air intake setup and such to swap in and then I can sell off the expensive stuff like the volant with the AEM dry flow. I'm not gonna bother with trying to put a whole stock exhaust back on it, or anything like that. I want it to be in running and driving condition.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan. Sucks to see it go but I get it. I've considered trading mine in on a newer truck, but I doubt it'll end up happening.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan. Sucks to see it go but I get it. I've considered trading mine in on a newer truck, but I doubt it'll end up happening.
I couldn't trade mine in. I'd have to pay a dealer to take it.

DirtBag

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not let a good mechanic take a look at it first? I know these types of issues can be a PITA but you have a lot of history with this truck. I'd hate to see you sell it off and regret it for a long damn while!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not let a good mechanic take a look at it first? I know these types of issues can be a PITA but you have a lot of history with this truck. I'd hate to see you sell it off and regret it for a long damn while!

It's not just the mechanical issues, I've seen a couple video chats where Tyler was literally peeling chunks off of the truck, it's so rotten it's unbelievable.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's a rot box right now and I don't have the abilities or the bank account to make it right. Not even close. The cab corners are gone, the rockers are gone, the bed is completely shot. The fenders are junk inner and outer, the hood is damaged, the doors are bashed in on the passenger side lower area, the drivers isn't terrible. The tailgate is new and the roof has a hole right by the windshield and is rotted all the way across. To do it right, I'd have to piece together the whole cab or get a new one, get a new bed, new fenders. A new hood, blast the frame while it's stripped, patch any pinholes I might find, paint, line, assemble, rebuild the engine, rebuild the trans, build the 14bsf. I'd literally be doing a full resto at whatever the cost might be. I have absolutely no resources necessary for such an undertaking. As much as I wish I could, it's just not a viable option for me.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Got the new truck, started moving stuff over to that from the green machine. More pics to come but this new truck won't be getting a whole lot of modifications really. It's fully loaded so after I get all my lights and stuff on it, it will probably get a leveling kit and that'll be it.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach