Tyler's DD/plaything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
They are bright. The taillights didn't impress me like I had hoped for but for $100 I'll let it go. The fogs work great. I actually used them by themselves on a 150 mile drive in the dead of night behind a buddy who was towing a heavy trailer and it tilted him down so my HID's were blinding him. I mainly use them for neighborhoods. I get out of work at midnight so I don't like HID's in people's windows as I'm comin down hills

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Where did you find the lenses and wiring for your visor? I need new wiring for mine.
eBay!!!!! Gonna pick up a set of clear lenses this week prolly. An amber LEDs from MOBS.

were is the rust? it looks perfect :shrug:

BAHAHA EVERYWHERE.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
So recently did some much needed work in the maintenance department. New left front caliper and right rear wheel cylinder. Bleeders on the other two corners. Bled the brakes. Threw a new yoke on the front of the tcase. Got my front shaft back in. No pics of this. It's nothing too special. The upgrade was a 10bolt GMT-800 diff cover and AMSOIL 80-90 synthetic gear oil.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
woah woah woah---- where did this truck come from?? I'm the only guy allowed on here with this paint scheme! No one else can have a truck as awesome as mine!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
woah woah woah---- where did this truck come from?? I'm the only guy allowed on here with this paint scheme! No one else can have a truck as awesome as mine!

Been here since march. You do have my favorite paint scheme. Besides black and camo. But that wasn't an option stock.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Hope u don't mind me asking but were did u get your primer and what brand it it? Thanks!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Hope u don't mind me asking but were did u get your primer and what brand it it? Thanks!

For the diff cover? I used duplicolor self etching from the local 24 hour dept store. You don't have a Meijers around you unless you live in Michigan. I don't know if it was lack of proper prep work(I cleaned it with ether and called it good) or my lack of skill (first coat was way heavy) or both but when I tightened the bolts It pulled the paint loose around them instead of just scratching it. It was also humid out. Probably a combination. It laid down well. And dried wicked fast. It was safe to touch in 5 mins.

Last edited:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
So I wheeled it a couple times and bled the brakes again with the help of the gf. I finally have a decent brake pedal back again. Also got an alignment. My toe in was horrible and eating the outsides of my BFG's.

Latest addition.....underhood storage box. And cleaned up my HID's mess on that side.

Tyler/T-Unit