Turbo build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m definitely listening to everyone’s help and I’m very much appreciative of everyone’s input. My earlier post about the transbrake and rev limiter was very poorly worded. I was at work and trying to type too fast.
I don’t plan on doing any transmission stuff too soon, I wanna get the turbo running first and then finish my sas and then the transmission. I’m not trying to do anything to crazy right now to keep downtime to a minimum.
But with the 411 swap, does anyone know where to get the pinout sheets for it? I tried contacting lextech a while ago but never got a reply and heard that he kinda dissapeard

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 454 in my little C10 square body back in the day, it was a torque monster that entertained me plenty. And now we're throwing turbos at them? This is definitely going to be one fun truck.

Depending on what part of Texas you're in, let me know if you ever make it out to one of the strips around DFW, I'm out roaming around there once every blue moon when I'm not hands deep in one of my vehicles. I'd love to see the finished product in person. Definitely listen to these guys' advice though, they know their stuff. Me? I'm just trying to squeeze a little more power/torque out of my 350 TBI before it blows up and I go a different route. :)
Absolutely man, id love to hit the strip when it’s done and I’ve heard the ones in the Dallas/ftw area are much better than the one we have in Amarillo, even after it got redone haha

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
But with the 411 swap, does anyone know where to get the pinout sheets for it? I tried contacting lextech a while ago but never got a reply and heard that he kinda dissapeard

Make an account on LS1Truck.com and send him a PM there. I did a few months back and he responded to me within 24 hours.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I think, and I'm just speculating, he's sick and tired of people not emailing him directly or asking questions that his original posts already answered. I wouldn't blame him, I'd get tired of it too.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think, and I'm just speculating, he's sick and tired of people not emailing him directly or asking questions that his original posts already answered. I wouldn't blame him, I'd get tired of it too.
I can understand that completely, it makes sense. But do any of you know where I can find the pi outs at?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can understand that completely, it makes sense. But do any of you know where I can find the pi outs at?

Like I said... Send Lextech a message on LS1Truck.com. He just provided me with pinouts for a 0411 swap in my red truck. Like less than two months ago. He's still around.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like I said... Send Lextech a message on LS1Truck.com. He just provided me with pinouts for a 0411 swap in my red truck. Like less than two months ago. He's still around.
I made an account last night. Messaged him so just waiting on a reply. hopefully I can start diving into the 0411 soon

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what I have to buy to be able to install and tune a custom os on the 0411? Do I just need the flash scan? I don’t see any type of purchase option for the custom os on EFILive’s page

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Custom OS is something that you can do with efi live.
If I were you, I'd contact black bear performance and get the efi live V2 from them. They can get you started with a included tune for free if you buy the V2 from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk