Truck dosent like towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't checked milage w/o towing. I always seem to be towing on longer trips.
I moved up from 16" to 18" wheels. Doh...maybe that's what did it. I do have less pressure in the tires I'm currently running, forget exactly what.
I will be going to the factory 20's in the same style once the finds permit..

What about the tires? are you running the same height tires just with bigger rims?

I'm sure part of it could just be a better tire with less rolling resistance but I don't think that it would account for all of that difference. Another thought that I had is maybe the new tires handle the weight better when they are loaded down which creates less resistance.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I just got duratracks and noticed a little jump in mileage and ride quality compared to the toyos, too bad they probably arent gonna last as long.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really liked the Revos. >50,000 miles and still decent tread when I sold them for $200 with my old wheels. I thought they rode a little rough though. The Brisgstones I currently have feal squirmy, but are much quieter. The sure dont handle as well as the Revos. We'll have to see bout running these in the snow.