Towing a stuck vehicle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to see what kind of chains y'all are using because the chain we have is fairly beefy and has been used to tow a lot.

Last edited:

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i only tow with straps we have one about 6 inches thick that i carry around, ive pulled out cops and people stuck in ditches from snowfall, trucks stuck in mud, even just dragging something along a field or the driveway i use a strap, dont trust chains.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I would like to see what kind of chains y'all are using because the chain we have is fairly beefy and has been used to tow a lot.

Any chain regardless of size over time will become fatigued, stretched, and eventually break. most times you'll be fine. when they catastrophically fail it is usually because too small of a chain is being used.

Sent from my static android

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
People place floormats over winch cables. I would think that doing that with a strap or chain would have the same effect... never done this before, it's just what I think...

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Don't pull on a trailer ball either it could go really bad no matter what your pullin with

You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Don't pull on a trailer ball either it could go really bad no matter what your pullin with

You must be registered for see images attach

I don't know what hurts most that ball embedded in the tailgate or the stacks? on that ranger :nono:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what hurts most that ball embedded in the tailgate or the stacks? on that ranger :nono:

Well with the Florida tag I'm surprised it isn't lifted 6" in the front an lowered 4" in the rear too...

You know those stacks sound awesome with the 4 banger...

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Well with the Florida tag I'm surprised it isn't lifted 6" in the front an lowered 4" in the rear too...

You know those stacks sound awesome with the 4 banger...

:lol: this just made my night