The Beast build thread feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrailBlazerZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well for better or for worse I bought a new truck last night. 2004 GMC Sierra with 150,000 miles and not a spec of rust. Vert clean truck.
You must be registered for see images

Welcome to the GMT-800 club! You get on GMT800.com yet?

Last edited:

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I sold the truck today.. Good news is though I sold it to my neighbor across the street so I'll be able to see it everyday!!

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think a lot of us do, ha. How's the new one treating you?
It's been great! I really haven't had any issues with it and it runs and drives like a dream. I haven't been driving it much though because I'm at college so it just sits in the garage at home. And I still get to see my old one every now and again though when I go home since it's right across the street! Crazy thing is they haven't done one thing to the truck since they bought it.. Probably the $6000 I put in to the thing.. There's nothing left to replace lol

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's been great! I really haven't had any issues with it and it runs and drives like a dream. I haven't been driving it much though because I'm at college so it just sits in the garage at home. And I still get to see my old one every now and again though when I go home since it's right across the street! Crazy thing is they haven't done one thing to the truck since they bought it.. Probably the $6000 I put in to the thing.. There's nothing left to replace lol

That's good! Where do you go to college and what are you studying? Maybe one day you'll be able to buy the old truck back from the guy across the street! Ha.