The Beast build thread feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
Wow man nice ride! I think I want to get a chevy grille now and paint it black and remove the valence. Is the valence just bolted on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Please take the plastidip off the taillights and get actual smoked taillights... Other than that, I like the truck :waytogo:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Wow man nice ride! I think I want to get a chevy grille now and paint it black and remove the valence. Is the valence just bolted on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes... (11) 10mm bolts

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Then buy smoked lights imo. They'll look better. As many times as I've taken the valence off and put it back on, it's not that bad :lol:

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Then buy smoked lights imo. They'll look better. As many times as I've taken the valence off and put it back on, it's not that bad :lol:

I'll probably get some led tails sometime but I just don't have the money for it right now. And I don't know, the bolts on mine were stuck on there pretty good.

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good looking truck. I've got a 1998 Suburban the same color green. When I blacked out my grille, I painted the bowtie with the duplicolor matching paint. Looks pretty good and is a subtle touch to make it stand out a little more.

Here's a pic with the blacked out bumper and grille guard on

You must be registered for see images attach