TBI Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna start rebuilding my truck, so it's time to gather some parts. If anyone has any OBS TBI shorty headers laying around, let me know.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ebay stainless one ftw, I got a set for $122 shipped to the door, no need for collector gaskets, and they fit right up to stock y pipe, if you want to use one. I got duals on mine but bolts to stock manifolds and I bought the headers, they bolted right up no problem.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If no members here have a set laying around try your local CL ads. I scored a el cheapo set of OBX Stainless Shorty's w/ a thick flange & O2 bung on my Silvy and they sound pretty good for my taste but I'd love to have some Flowtech or Pacesetters.

Last edited:

71 cuda man

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered my headers from summit.Just got um in today.Ordered their brand part # sum-g9014 which are on sale for $144 & got a set of pacesetters.I also ordered summit brand tie rods & they sent me moog.They were $22 ea.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just log on to Ebay and type **Headers 350 TBI** in the browser window and scroll down the page until you find what you need and the price you like.
Watch the shipping cost though, because some sellers will beat you on the shipping to make up the difference for the lower price.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
305 & 350 normally use the same shorty headers but thoughly read the fit description just for a piece of mind.
Also make sure you have an 02 bung if your truck gets an smog test.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea they should be the same, I just typed in 88 chevy truck headers, and then lowest first on the drop down and went thru them. For me I made sure to find the ones that did not use the collector gasket, so they'd bolt straight up no welding or cutting needed.

I got mine from tuning pros for $122 shipped they have a best offer thing and that's how I got mine, $42 for shipping(which is dumb) plus $80 best offer price.

I think the ones you listed are for the oobs trucks since they claim to fit the older trucks, I thought the older trucks wouldn't fit newer trucks or vice versa, maybe I'm thinking shorties only, beaware because the newer style or obs are k1500 or c1500 not c10 or k10, if all else fails just ask them if they fit, they look like the ones we ordered for our 84 c10 though. I wished I knew they had stainless ones for that price.