Suggestions for a good DVOM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rokkaholic

Reaction score
If my fluke 23 ever crapped out on me I would check into the Klein as long as the did the full gamut. I love flukes but they are pricey, so I would be happy to get something made in the USA. And honestly, their hand tools are awesome, if their build quality is like them the meter should last a long time!

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Ehh some Klein tools suck. A Roto splitter made by Klein is a big pile of ****. I saw one guys joy of opening a brand new Roto splitter and 5 hours later it had completely self destructed. I also don't care for Klein's proximity testers either. I probably won't go that route.

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If my fluke 23 ever crapped out on me I would check into the Klein as long as the did the full gamut. I love flukes but they are pricey, so I would be happy to get something made in the USA. And honestly, their hand tools are awesome, if their build quality is like them the meter should last a long time!

Just so you know...not all of Klein's meters are made in the US. They just introduced 2 models (MM5000and MM6000) that are...but the rest are made by UEI in China