started to plasti dip my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks devs93 but i was just tierd of looking at it.ever since my accident i just stopped caring about my truck so much and looking at it in 3 different colors made me more mad.and 96k1500 the reason i did it instead of painting it is because i still got to bodydrop it and shave it before the real paint gets laid down.another thing is that i dont want any unnecessary coats of primmer that are gonna soak up water on my truck when i can just put this on and rip it off when im ready.i dont know why people are bashing it so hard.i dont make fun of people that do all the stupid **** to there trucks.we all like different things and do things are own way.

Last edited:

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
not a fan of the entire thing plasidipped at least u didnt bedline it :crazy:
but it comes off i cant wait to see it painted. u have an idea on what color ur going with?

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I, for one, am a HUGE fan of plasti-dip. I love the stuff, and honestly, I think your truck looks DAMN SEXY in flat black like that. Idk if you've looked into how to remove plasti-dip, but a little tip, when you're ready to remove it for paint, get a product called "Goof Off". it's in a spray bottle. litterally spray all the plasti-dip with it, and wait about 10 minutes and you can very easily wipe off the plasti-dip.

I've thought VERY hard about plastidipping my whole truck too just to get an idea of what it'd look like. i love the look of the stuff. the only reason i haven't is because i dont have the spare money for as many cans as it would take to do the entire truck.

You get a big :waytogo: from me!!!!

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OMG that is so sexy. It looks amazing flat black.what color are you go with when u paint it?