started to plasti dip my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Did you also paint the front fenders? For some reason, they look like a different shade and reflectiveness. While I prefer the blue color you had before, the black isn't too bad. I may get some sometime to play around with some paint ideas.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was surprised how many different options are available. Gonna keep this in mind for a winter truck.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks everyone and yea us tahoe guys stick together lol.and the frontend is actually sprayed in semi flat paint.i got the front clip off my buddies dually and his hole truck was painted like that.i just left it because the hood has some nice pin stripping on it that i liked and didnt want to cover it.and yea they have came out with all sorts of colors now and you can have your own color made now if you want with metallic paint also.pretty cool. and no i didnt have to prep it.i just took it to the car wash and blasted off all the **** that was on it and then went home and started painting it.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey man keep up the good work as long as your happy thats what counts man look at me i plastic dip my front and i dont care how it looks i like it and thats what counts

WHITE PLASTIC DIP
You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to test this crap out do to all that i have heard about it, i got a couple cans and did the skid plates on me four-wheeler, i must say, it sucked to lay down, maybe i just got a crappy set of cans, but they would like pause and just lay pray air for a moment, then leave a big spot where it picked back up.

Although i have not been on any rides yet, i don't think it will hold up like i was hoping,just putting them back on they got scrapped up a bit, but i guess we shall see.