Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
trying to figure out the cross-tube situation for now.....decided to put the "light tab" one on the bottom until i can modify the receiver hitch for the '99-'06 trucks to fit our years.....i went over this somewhere in the past.......not a clue where.

You must be registered for see images attach

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score

the brush guards don't stick out the way they look in these pictures.....they're actually pretty tight to the shape of the nose.....they do NOT stick out pst the fender.

oh lookie....a Cibie

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
look what ya find on photobag

here's a set of totally custom made 7075 aluminum shovelhead cylinders a friend made....they have grey iron sleeves and proprietary locking system so they can't fall down.........i have a few options to drain the oil from the rocker boxes to the cases...outside oiling through the top of barrel is one option nobody else has....hard coated and GLORIOUS......

one day these will help keep cool a fire-breathin 98" beast.....3 5/8" bore with a 4 3/4" stroke...........we made stroker plates sozin i can machine as necessary to fine tune my compression ratio via jug height.....get that squish perfect boys!

too bad Jim is no longer in business....a fire took his shop....ended that genius.

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
.......i believe either deejaaa or drewcrew will be doing a harness and bulbs with good stock housings....i'm sure well see those results.....
i plan on using the quad beams for now. i do plan on a homemade upgraded harness though. i don't have the coin to be throwing at anything i don't need right now. i need a front end alignment, front tires, have a noise coming from the engine bay i can't figure out. i need a floor shifter so i can not have a chance of throwing it into reverse while going forward. the list goes on.
you just DON"T look happy!

Last edited: