Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill, I'll be getting a new harness but I don't know if it will be from Dan Stern or the guy on here you got yours from. Does anybody know the difference between the two ? I want a plug-n-play. NO splicing if that's possible.
Here ya go-this is my plug n play harness. No splicing, cutting or "tapping" lol

You must be registered for see images attach

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here ya go-this is my plug n play harness. No splicing, cutting or "tapping" lol

Is that the set I would need for a 1991 ? I think you said it's $140, is that right ? Will that include the wires for fogs if I decide to add them later ? Thanks

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's $146 shipped (and yes this kit works on your 91 if it's got composite headlights Drew and does not include foglight provisions however-if you'd like to add that circuit, it's minimal cost to add it depending on how you want them triggered. PM me for more info!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's $146 shipped (and yes this kit works on your 91 if it's got composite headlights Drew and does not include foglight provisions however-if you'd like to add that circuit, it's minimal cost to add it depending on how you want them triggered. PM me for more info!
Thanks. I probably won't go with the fogs because the truck sits so low. My other truck that I did kept "eating" the spoiler because of it's ride height, or lack of height. Thanks again.