Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
The 4 hi is great. Almost as bright as the 6 hi on my wife's nbs suburban. With my truck on 6" of lift and 33's I could use some more light down low though.

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have been on this site, and this thread. I hope all is going well with you guys. As you may remember you guys talked me into the headlight relay set for high and low. Well August 30th my son did a small mod, made easy because of already doing the light relay kit, all it took was adding a diode in a short jumper wire, so when only the low beam is on, 12V won't turn on the high, BUT when the high beam is on, that diode allows 12V to trigger the low relay to also come on, a couple of pictures following of what he did.
You must be registered for see images attach

The next pic is of it wrapped and zip tied in place.
The next is lows only with the diode in place.

And the last is with all 4 on, high and low.

My so did the 4 high mod on his GMT800 and (he also did the wiring harness relay kit) all he had to do was to add another ground wire to the low side to get all 4 to be on. He 'had' to do that mod to his because he put HID's in the low side so if he got the chance to run the highs for a while they would cool down and be slow restarting. This way that will not be an issue.