Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brother Al

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup, theyre fkn us all. Hence why I havent posted pics. I havent had time to deal with a host change. Its been a pile o crap since July 1st on my plate... the NECF website crashed (New England Camaro-Firebird) so Im dealing with that, got a terrible concrete burn on both of my palms fixin my patio, dealing with a crooked situation in my city (Im the chairman of a city commission), trying to get the baby's room ready, & it closed up with my chief telling my that he never received my vacation request back in April for July 17-21 yesterday.... Goodtimes!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Yup, theyre fkn us all. Hence why I havent posted pics. I havent had time to deal with a host change. Its been a pile o crap since July 1st on my plate... the NECF website crashed (New England Camaro-Firebird) so Im dealing with that, got a terrible concrete burn on both of my palms fixin my patio, dealing with a crooked situation in my city (Im the chairman of a city commission), trying to get the baby's room ready, & it closed up with my chief telling my that he never received my vacation request back in April for July 17-21 yesterday.... Goodtimes!

dang Al.......i figgured you be adapt at jugglin chainsaws by now!

sorry to hear of the **** storm.......hands are priority i'd wager.

regards man.......i empathize with ya

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seems to be a pretty dang good light N8.....the bad reviews will stay on as long as they written decent and don't have curses and racial slurs......mine is still up about those **** amber PAR 36 lamps i got from Amazon.

my concern is that that "bar" ges on with the fog lights.....doesn't that defeat the fogs?

It doesn't seem to concern him, I wonder that too, but it's his vehicle, sooooooo....... The only 'bulb' up front that isn't LED is his high beam, he has the 9011 HIR in there. The 9011 HIR was also in his low beam spot, when he put a LED bulb in there, I don't know the number, he noticed the HIR was starting to turn black on the inside, but he does do a lot of driving after dark so they do get a lot of use.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I've been off the site for a while. Not that most everyone here doesn't know it already, but I finally got around to running a relay harness and 4 HI wiring in my Suburban. I frigging LOVE it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers