Skee needs some help with an SAS...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Well that was my original plan was to just buy the kit and have them custom make it for my setup, but some were saying to make it myself. It would definitely save me alot of time and headache but I'd have to drop some more money. Which wouldn't be too bad after I sell my lift and wheels. I think it will just depend on my decisions a little closer to the time. Thanks everyone for the help.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Found a donor truck on base. He says its a 77 F250 with the d44 front and d60 rear. Only wantx 400 for it, and it comes with a 360 and C6 tranny, and a bed full of extra parts. Anyone know if this would be the High Pinion d44 up front?

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Found a donor truck on base. He says its a 77 F250 with the d44 front and d60 rear. Only wantx 400 for it, and it comes with a 360 and C6 tranny, and a bed full of extra parts. Anyone know if this would be the High Pinion d44 up front?

IIRC high pinions are in 79's maybe 78's also

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Theyre also in the late 77s I hear. I found out on my other threads. This truck wont work I think. I emailed the owner to see but its only 7am there so we will see. Thanks everyone.