SAS K2500 99 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amrush2112

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have had the parts from Off Road Design for about a year to do a High Pinion Dana 60 swap but just hadn't found the time to start the project......until now. My "key lift" stock suspension gave up the ghost on me today and now I am getting started. Murphys Law. So I figured I will post pics of it as I go and log this here.
You must be registered for see images attach

amrush2112

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not good, hopefully no major damage. I look forward to seeing the upgrade going together.
No just an axle shaft and an upper ball joint. I figure if I am tearing into it I better do it right. Had hell dragging it back into the driveway with the drivers front wheel off. Fortunately the old Massey Ferguson 231 did its job. Barely! Sum bich is damn heavy!

amrush2112

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always like seeing an SAS. I have one that is already done, needs lil stuff, then my other 2 will be SAS'd hoping this summer. I have most the parts to do the Yukon, then next Saturday buying most if not all the parts the parts to do the other truck. Just need time!!!!
Yeah I get that part. Never enough time. I also have a 93 K2500 long bed Silverado that I pulled the seized 6.5 and will probably cummins swap that one with a 5 speed.