Tinkering with a 99 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey, where did you get the red chevy logo? do you have a part #? I have seen them on amazon but it is hard to discern which is the correct logo for the year.

FYI there is a factory red and black "Sport" bowtie that fits the '94+ grilles. The GM part number is 12543000.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Very familiar with where Columbia is. University of Mo. My senior year of high school, we played our football state AAA championship at that field. Excelsior Springs High School. IIRC, the mod at TYF lives in Lees Summit.

nathanadams16

Reaction score
Has anyone used a fuel filter/water separator in place of the factory fuel filter? I’ve been digging around trying to find information to see if it’s a viable upgrade. I found a few marine style filters that are suitable for gasoline. Mostly I’m finding diesel style fuel filters and I didn’t know if it would be compatible for gasoline. Wanted something easy to access and change while still performing well.