Scotty.92 `The Resurrection` 98 Sierra K1500 - Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I guess it's pretty much time to say goodbye to my old truck. Broke into, they took my hood and friggen window. Autopac most likely say it's cheaper to pay out the truck than pay repairs. I'm taking off some parts first then time to say good bye I suppose. It's it second major claim against it, can't register again. Door cylinders punched out, pass read side window taken ( not broken ) cowl hood gone. Nothing inside taken though.

Rims, HIDs, deck sub amp, amp wiring, tail lights, push bar, etc.. Coming with me.

You must be registered for see images attach

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Already had taken everything on the inside with me. ( I took everything out )

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Mine was broken into and the sound system and gauges /tach stolen several years ago . It's enough to make you want to kill someone for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been looking on a local classifieds site for a truck and have found some in the $2000 - $3000 range. One is near identical to this one except more KM, no decals, and the grey interior. I'll keep updated, going to look at a couple next week.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Next truck will be a GMT400 truck, whether its 1500 / 2500, 350 or 6.5, auto or manual, RCLB / ECSB / or ECLB, not really too sure yet. Truck is either going to be wrote off, or it isn't. Either way its gone, or getting park... Somewhere else. I'm taking most things before it goes if it does.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Next truck will be a GMT400 truck, whether its 1500 / 2500, 350 or 6.5, auto or manual, RCLB / ECSB / or ECLB, not really too sure yet. Truck is either going to be wrote off, or it isn't. Either way its gone, or getting park... Somewhere else. I'm taking most things before it goes if it does.
theres lots over here in sask if your looking. go on kijiji

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went out yesterday and took my wheels and spacers. Not much left. Basically my bull bar, body, and lights

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good bye to the 400 family.... For now. Had to get a dependable truck, at least dad wanted me too hahah. Had to move up to a 900.