Scotty.92 `The Resurrection` 98 Sierra K1500 - Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New pitman arm, and newer steering gear just went into truck and feels much much better. Also officially named the truck Synister.

You must be registered for see images attach

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Couple more things done. Custom skid plate installed. Tow hooks are white. Got something special for the truck tomorrow....

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pics

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to know what kind of guard that it? It's the exact style I want more my Suburban.
Pretty sure it's an old Warn push bar. Could not find one new anywhere. Came on buy/sell and bought it very shortly after it went on site. I've been looking for a while, these are fairly difficult to come by in my area. Got it like 3 hrs after I went up on there lol

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got money burning in my pocket, what should I get next ? Aside from lift kit. SAS is in the plans yet. More than likely next year.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Progress on the truck. Engine from another rig to be put into this one officially taken to bare block. When I opened it up the mains and rods are in OK shape, 5 out of the 8 top compression rings are busted in 2. No wonder it felt like a 305 lol. Painted up red. Ordered a bunch of parts end of month.