Scotty.92 `The Resurrection` 98 Sierra K1500 - Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Beverages make a nice tip eh'. I got tipped with a mason jar ;) the other day after I sold the guy some brake lines and compression fittings.

Axle looks good man!

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I also purchased I installed new axle seals when everything was apart. I used duplicolor bed lining on it. Its an in-between a paint, and a bedliner. It doesn`t have the texture of bedliner but it seems to be more like a powder-coat/enamel paint finish. Seems like it will hold up pretty good. I would use undercoating but I don't like the oil based aspect of them. Had to get u bolts made 45 minutes away because I could not find them anywhere. $10 ea. Also got U-joints. I picked up a Moog 448. (Conversion for 1330-1350), and a 331 (1350 series). Which brings me to this. Dad picked up an aluminum driveshaft from a 2500 (So it should be the 331), and I would return the other. Vice Versa depending which way I want to go. My rear-end in the truck right now sounds like a ticking time bomb. I cleaned all the shavings out of it, so I will see what it looks like when I open it up again. Only thing left is my u-joint caps to hold driveshaft to axle, and either grind my ubolt plates or get the 14 bolt ones. I am thinking about getting the flip kit so it would be temporary until I get the kit, simply because I think my rear end will go this next week. Hoping to put the axle in tomorrow night/Sunday.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Already have 1,200 KM on the truck since I bought it, but not many of those are highway. Thats more than 1/10th of my other truck that I had for about 15 months.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If there are any suggestions as to what you would like to see, what you think would look good, any advice or comments are always appreciated!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
you can start off posting more pictures :deal: I like this truck

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's how I want my interior to look like, blue gauges to match alpine deck, but red curtesy to match interior.
You must be registered for see images

Here is literally only gmt400 I found with the Helo MAXX 6 in black. (Rims I'm wanting)

Hah ha, then we have this. When I got stuck. Made it through one way, not the other. So stuck that it bent my tow hook on front!

Didn't get pic of when I had truck stuck in there, but snow was up to top off bumper on passenger side lol.

PS; There was no tire marks when I went through there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Here's how I want my interior to look like, blue gauges to match alpine deck, but red curtesy to match interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:patriot:

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually..now that you mention it. I am thinking instead of blue, I should have white. Haha. Great White North.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo