Rims are on. You are gonna crap when you see it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes and no. It's simple take your OBS outter brackets off and put them on the NBS and done. You won't need to worry about the NBS inner brackets..It took me FOREVER just to find that out. Mine just doesn't line up perfect because I backed up and hit the hitch real hard so I gotta reem out the bolt holes and raise it another inch. Also I took my OBS license plate light harness and had to have it lengthened a tiny amnt because it was just too short to fit the nbs bumper light setup is much wider but it's all very simple stuff and the upgraded look is amazing. The avg person knows it looks way better they just don't know why :gr_grin: I finally got mine all lit up with LEDs and I freaking LOVE it. The body lines still match up perfect and everything. I just found a W/T grey nbs and had the whole thing painted but a chrome one would work on your truck just as well.