Rims are on. You are gonna crap when you see it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
AND...........I now have a new favorite truck. Quad cab baby!!!!!

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice! But, I must say I like the 955's better but the tire new tire size is more proportional and fitting with the overall look.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
who needs playboys when you got pix of this truck... lol...

oh the wife thanks you cuz now im hunting hard for a CC long bed K3500 lol and it has to be black to match the RCSB i have...

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy ****!!! This is my trucks bigger bro! Does it not ride stiff as hell with the triple shock setup? I just have the double (set on super soft) and it's amazing but I was told 3 shocks was too much! Love the wheels man. Hell I thought you already did have new wheels but I guess not these look alot better. THAT is exactly what I want a 20" on my toyo 37's :drool:

I wish u were close to me I want a photoshoot of both our trucks!!!

Also I'd have to suggest painted smoothie front but a painted NBS rear!! Don't pay attention to the gap I still gotta raise mine an inch
You must be registered for see images attach

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
who needs playboys when you got pix of this truck... lol...

oh the wife thanks you cuz now im hunting hard for a CC long bed K3500 lol and it has to be black to match the RCSB i have...

Very, very good...

Southern Pride said:
Holy ****!!! This is my trucks bigger bro! Does it not ride stiff as hell with the triple shock setup? I just have the double (set on super soft) and it's amazing but I was told 3 shocks was too much! Love the wheels man. Hell I thought you already did have new wheels but I guess not these look alot better. THAT is exactly what I want a 20" on my toyo 37's

Here's the truth. I ran the three shocks and the ride was garbage. I drilled out the Procomp shocks so they are dummies. One Bilstein is more then enough.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aha! Ok that makes sense I've heard of people doing that. I am actually running 2 shocks on each side pro comp mx6's but they are 6 setting adjustable. I have them all on the softest and it's sooooo nice. Alot softer than the 1 before even :drool:

Also look at my post above I edited and inserted what you need for a rear bumper I don't think u saw it