Rims are on. You are gonna crap when you see it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet truck! You were in the running for TOTM on 67-72 right? I voted for ya, sry you didnt win. I thought you had the nicest truck anyways but I'm so tired of the flat black fad...

What are the specs on the truck? Lift, wheel and tire size?

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet truck! You were in the running for TOTM on 67-72 right? I voted for ya, sry you didnt win. I thought you had the nicest truck anyways but I'm so tired of the flat black fad...

What are the specs on the truck? Lift, wheel and tire size?

Thanks! 6" Suspension, 2" body and 37x13.50R20 on 20x10" XD Diesels (-24mm offset)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, personally dont like that wheel design, but all the other specs are dead on

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Perfection! I'm not even exaggerating. If I could have any truck, it would be yours. That is my ideal truck, with the exact look I'd go for if I owned it.

VERY NICE!

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually I'd get a smooth diesel bumper, add cab lights, and tint the front windows to match. Plus I'd want a Duramax or Cummins with a 6-speed. But now I'm just getting nitpicky :cheers:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Wheels are meh but that exhaust is drop dead gorgeous.

But on a serious note it looks great with these wheels.