Rider's '94 K1500 Ecsb aka "Vegas"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Ha ha That is my exact same setup! I had a ****** bag rolling around town with his brights on once and I flashed him with my 4 high mod and he swerved, needless to say These lights are bright as Fauck!!!! :
You must be registered for see images attach

Haha 4 high is the best mod you could have for headlights, the output is super bright and when people dont turn there brights off id hate to be on the receiving end of high 4s! I got em on my 95 and a few times ive flipped people the brights and theyve hit there brakes after lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Haha 4 high is the best mod you could have for headlights, the output is super bright and when people dont turn there brights off id hate to be on the receiving end of high 4s! I got em on my 95 and a few times ive flipped people the brights and theyve hit there brakes after lol

I know, people who normally roll around with there brights on hate me cause i turn on my brights and and give them a bigger dose of there own medicine :)

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

Heh...im def gonna feel sorry for those same idiots once I do the projector headlights with the 4 his/hid low beam and the Hid off road lights..

I know, people who normally roll around with there brights on hate me cause i turn on my brights and and give them a bigger dose of there own medicine :)

Heh im sure 4 6" hid off road lights will def get their attention!

Ha ha That is my exact same setup! I had a ****** bag rolling around town with his brights on once and I flashed him with my 4 high mod and he swerved, needless to say These lights are bright as Fauck!!!! :
You must be registered for see images attach

Heh nice to know well that setup works..

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Heh...im def gonna feel sorry for those same idiots once I do the projector headlights with the 4 his/hid low beam and the Hid off road lights..

Heh im sure 4 6" hid off road lights will def get their attention!

Heh nice to know well that setup works..

sweet jesus it sounds like your going to bolt up the sun to the front of your truck! people are going to have their retinas burned when you have all your lights turned on! this will be you to people when you turn on your lights: :lazer: lol :D

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
sweet jesus it sounds like your going to bolt up the sun to the front of your truck! people are going to have their retinas burned when you have all your lights turned on! this will be you to people when you turn on your lights: :lazer: lol :D

:lol::lol: After having a near fatal/fatality accident in high school im a lil paranoid about not having enough light in front of me. The other driver was drunk and running with no lights on a black pinto at midnight...and at about 40 km under speed limit, I was traveling at limit in a fairmont 2 door hardtop and didnt see the pinto till a few seconds before impact.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
:lol::lol: After having a near fatal/fatality accident in high school im a lil paranoid about not having enough light in front of me. The other driver was drunk and running with no lights on a black pinto at midnight...and at about 40 km under speed limit, I was traveling at limit in a fairmont 2 door hardtop and didnt see the pinto till a few seconds before impact.

O **** dude im sorry :(

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Dang dude, that must have been some wreck!

From how it was explained to me I hit the pinto and glanced off it into the ditch, once my car hit the ditch it barrel rolled at least 6 times. I do not recall much after intial impact because I blacked out so im going by what people who saw it happen and then came to assist till emts arrived there told me...as well as what I read in my copy of the accident report.