Really wish ppl would stop bringing me trucks with hydraulic fluid in trans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have we covered windshield washing fluids yet?
No, but whatever you do don’t clean your windshield with brake clean it will melt the rubber on the wipers and make black goo. Field service truck would get covered in oil sometimes and washer fluid wouldn’t work. I heard tears from baby seals work the best

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, good to know I guess. What kind of enforcement are we talking?

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s the good stuff.

Water, few drops of regular dawn and a bit of rubbing alcohol works as a decent diy… solution… see what I did there?

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but whatever you do don’t clean your windshield with brake clean it will melt the rubber on the wipers and make black goo. Field service truck would get covered in oil sometimes and washer fluid wouldn’t work. I heard tears from baby seals work the best
The juice that comes out of the bottom of a dumpster does the same thing to garbage truck windshields. So does hydraulic oil that’s leaking out of a PTO pump mounted to the front bumper of a garbage truck. Makes the rubber swell and the blades all squiggly.

Status
Not open for further replies.