Really wish ppl would stop bringing me trucks with hydraulic fluid in trans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Political post, are against the rules. Period!!! We have been more than tolerant of the little bit here, and there, but,,, if the political post don't stop, I will lock this thread. Some warning points have already been issued. I really don't want to go back through this entire thread, and start issuing warning points, but again, 1 more time, political post are against the rules!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will go even 1 step further. There are a lot of post in this thread, that have nothing to do with trucks. When off topic post dilute a thread, it takes away from the the original intent of the thread. Who wants to read through 67 pages of post, just to gain a little knowledge. There are to many off topic post in this thread. That also needs to stop.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I will go even 1 step further. There are a lot of post in this thread, that have nothing to do with trucks. When off topic post dilute a thread, it takes away from the the original intent of the thread. Who wants to read through 67 pages of post, just to gain a little knowledge. There are to many off topic post in this thread. That also needs to stop.

I think knowledge stopped after page 2... then the outhouse started filling up and the OP came back to tip it over around page 45 and now it's spilled all over the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.