Putting in my two cents...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Chambered is not baffled. Chambers means there are chambers inside the muffler. Baffled means there are baffles inside the muffler. Two totally different things

Listen, I know what I meant, and what I stated. No need to copy/paste definitions from the interwebs. You don't get extra points for being a smart-ass.

Making comments like you did above (people have d-head comments), and your general attitude, is a sure fire way to be treated like a newbie, and a d!ck head.
Correcting my post, which had nothing to do with/toward you, and the point I was making is still valid restricted flow (via the means of whatever: baffles, chambers, tapers, potatoes) reduces efficiency, only goes to show how much of a d!ck you are. You're off to a great start "newbie".

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, man, you started smashing my thread right from the beginning. Don't get upset when someone rebuttals to the remarks you make. Sorry if I came in and "stole food off your plate" here, but nobody forces you to read these threads. If you don't like someone's post, then don't comment. But if you're going to make a d-head comment, don't get worked up when someone replies back to you. I don't give a **** if I'm a newbie or not, this should be a community, not a place to smash people's threads, just to be an a$$, just because you've been a member of this forum longer.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Hey, man, you started smashing my thread right from the beginning. Don't get upset when someone rebuttals to the remarks you make. Sorry if I came in and "stole food off your plate" here, but nobody forces you to read these threads. If you don't like someone's post, then don't comment. But if you're going to make a d-head comment, don't get worked up when someone replies back to you. I don't give a **** if I'm a newbie or not, this should be a community, not a place to smash people's threads, just to be an a$$, just because you've been a member of this forum longer.

Smashing your thread?

Let me quote myself for you:

"Not sure what the reasoning of this post was...

But 3" mandrel bent through a 14" dynomax is what I'm running. You can find my writeup around here somewhere."

Get your facts straight. Anyways, my feelings ain't hurt bud. I never made a dick head comment, that's on you. Like I said... you're off to a great start. The pictures been painted.

EDIT: Oh, and it has nothing to do with membership length. No one came into the thread just to be an ass; if you make a post, expect to get input, critical or otherwise. Your post had no pretext as to why it was posted, or what it was really getting at, thus you received the comments that you did.

I'm done here. Have a good one.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be overly concerned with your opinion of me, or not...
Could you help me out with that? Sorry, I'm still new here

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Wow, this got stupid as it progressed. The OP made legitimate factual points in the OP. He also posted some opinion. I think a lot of the posts/content on this site could be described the same way. The OP then took jabs from the membership for what he posted, which is typical. I'm not surprised about that...someone has to be that guy, right? It always will go downhill from there, just like it did here.

Chambers...baffles...who cares? Call them what you want. Flowmasters still suck.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, this got stupid as it progressed. The OP made legitimate factual points in the OP. He also posted some opinion. I think a lot of the posts/content on this site could be described the same way. The OP then took jabs from the membership for what he posted, which is typical. I'm not surprised about that...someone has to be that guy, right? It always will go downhill from there, just like it did here.

Chambers...baffles...who cares? Call them what you want. Flowmasters still suck.

I agree. Like I said, I wasn't trying to ruin anybody's day, by forcing them to read this post. I just thought, since I noticed the debate being on here a few times, that I would put some info down from things I had to learn.

But also some opinion, too. Because I agree, flowmasters suck!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
For the internet experts. Would like to see some hard data on why you think (X) muffler is awesome and (Y) muffler sucks. :gr_grin:

You have been challenged. Thank you.

Richard