Project: SAS Tow Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaXXis85

Reaction score
Drew and I Will NOT be making brackets. They take up way too much time with the tools we have. We probably have 10-12 hours in building thos brackets. We worked our ***** off cutting, grinding, and welding all by hand. We are pleased with the saved money, but without a cnc machine and newer tools you cannot make money.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats cool with me...i understand not having the resources to do anything and make money on it

MaXXis85

Reaction score
Yeah Drew and I made those to help him save some coin. Sure i could pump out some brackets, BUT I rather be wheeling my Toyota than always working on other peoples rides. Feel free to ask questions anytime though!

FUNINMUD

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, somehow i never seen this thread till today.. Or i did and never kept following it.

That's amazing, looks real good. I sure hope i can sell my stupid jeep and SAS my 98 this year. :)

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
new tires this weekend!!! 35x12.5r17 trail grapplers... half assed washed it so here are some teaser pics, needa polish my wheels and get some center caps :imo

p.s. these run sooo big and i love the **** out of them so far

You must be registered for see images attach

my new tires as compared to roughly 25% 37" bfg ATs!

Red97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truck looks killer. I might be a little late to post this, but you can run a doublecardan front shaft with the 243. You can fit a 1350 series joint with about 1/4" of clearance on the shift box. get a np208 yoke and drill about .400" of the splines out of the back or it will not tighten up on the output shaft of the t-case. that is what i did on my 97 it works fine no problems so far. It might be because my front 60 is out of a newer ford. with the wide pad tho.